QUOTE(91RX-7 Boy @ Jul 25 2005, 12:22 PM)No see I have had xbox live for a yr and half but I needed to know can I use my w-lan connection to ics, my laptop gets the net from my w-lan card then I want to use a crossover cable to share the connection, can I do this
Well I dont know what to say cmanns except google is your friend. FIRST THING I See in google.http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/start/connect/sharedpc/
' ">http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/start/connect/sharedpc/Xbox.com article- USING ICS
To use ICS to share your Internet connection, the host computer must have one network adapter configured to connect to the internal network, and one network adapter or modem configured to connect to the Internet.
1. Log on to your PC as Administrator or Owner.
2. In Windows XP, ICS is automatically loaded during installation.
3. On the taskbar, click Start, right-click My Network Places, and select Properties.
4. Right-click Local Area Connection.
5. On the shortcut menu, click Properties and click the Advanced tab.
6. Below Internet Connection Sharing, click the Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection check box.
7. Click OK.
The connection to the Internet is shared to your Xbox console.