Increase font size
Topic Title: Msnp32
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/11/2005 09:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/11/2005 09:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Coder365

I'm trying to setup a WLAN, I have the router connected to this box, but when i bootup, I get the error "Windows could not find the file msnp32.dll Some or all of the following are unavailable: Microsoft Network" I already searched for the file,a dn it does exist on my computer in the %systemroot%/system/ folder. ( I put " %systemroot% " because my 'windows' folder is not named windows. )
 01/12/2005 02:36 AM

Author Icon
bvchurch

QUOTE (Coder365 @ Jan 11 2005, 06:31 AM) I'm trying to setup a WLAN, I have the router connected to this box, but when i bootup, I get the error "Windows could not find the file msnp32.dll Some or all of the following are unavailable: Microsoft Network" I already searched for the file,a dn it does exist on my computer in the %systemroot%/system/ folder. ( I put " %systemroot% " because my 'windows' folder is not named windows. )
Did you get a driver cd with your router and yoru card? If so you may have to install both of those again. YOu may wish to try a registry cleaner, such as RegSeeker, which is free. In the worst case you may have to reinstall windows.
 01/13/2005 12:57 PM

Author Icon
Coder365

I got it, The router was just a little flaky. Thanks.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information