Increase font size
Topic Title: Wireless Problem
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/08/2007 07:33 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/08/2007 07:33 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Mike1434

Ok i dont know if this is the right site to post this but im having problems with my router and it seems to reset itself alot whenever i get on my laptop and use the wireless and it does it to all the other computers in the house...... all the firmware is up to date.... and ive got it hooked up directly from the modem and then ive got other computers hooked up to it then an 8 port switch.... the wireless router and 8port switch are both linksys ive talked to a live agent on there website and they dont really help....... now i dont know what i should do to get it to work right because my brother had the same problem when he had his here but he moved out so i went out n bought basically the same one just without the speedboster. any suggestions??
 03/08/2007 09:08 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Mike1434

Never mind i got it working i sat down in my basement for alittle messing around with it i just took a cat 5 cable from the modem to the wireless router then another cat 5 cable from the wireless router the the 8port switch and hooked that into the uplink port and got it working. i just wanted to have the wireless router in a different part of the house to see if that worked so lets see what happens.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information