Increase font size
Topic Title: A Special Note
Topic Summary: to anyone coming here
Created On: 06/22/2010 10:32 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/22/2010 10:32 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
PorscheRacer14
Ardrid Returned

A special shout out should go to Mime and the rest of the mods in creating our little corner in the AMD Forums. Also feel free to thank Xtremedream, PC-Guru, QB and all the others that have put in valueable time lately in putting this together and leading the teams in work involved. It's a lot of work and time put in, and also to put up with our requests.

Again, thanks to everyone for going above and beyond here in creating something really unique to the AMD Forums. Here's looking to the now and the future.

-------------------------
Multi-Core Upgrade Guide

Do you want a world ranking? Join Team Fusion in Forum Warz 2011!
 06/22/2010 10:36 PM

Author Icon
slaveondope
Case Modder

Ah H3ll ya I see it now
Good stuff something new and fresh was needed here

More Advanced Micro Devices than Intel
 06/22/2010 10:44 PM

Author Icon
marioland
Driod

Awesome job guys. Appreciate all the hard work.

Corsair AX 1200w-|-ASUS Crosshair IV-|-AMD 1090T/Thermax Spire Eclipse II
G.SKILL Flare 4GB DDR3 1840 CL6-|-WD Black 500G X2 RAID 0
WD Black 1T SATA 6GB/s-|-2x HD6870 Cross Fire-|-case MM Ascension
Samsung P2350-1 23"-|-Logitech G15 keyboard-|-Logitech G9x mouse/SteelSeries Experience I-2
 06/23/2010 08:03 PM

Author Icon
cvsi3
Elite

I would like to Thank AMD on behalf of The Raptor Pit for allowing the AMD Forum members to compete within The Forum Wars 2011. Glad to see that everything is coming together for you guys, and im really looking forward to competing with all of you. Alot of you I have done overclocking with in the various threads or over at the Pit, and here there are really good systems.

This years Forum Wars are planned to be the biggest yet, so far we have the largest amount of sponsors compared to the past, and I believe we have more participating forums thus far as well. I believe we are shooting for much more as well. So this year is gonna be alot of fun and a great competition.

If anyone has any questions about the actual competition, just let me know, and i will answer it asap.

i7 2600K - Asus Maximus Extreme-Z - G.Skill DDR3 2133 CL9 - MSI 5870 - Corsair 1200w PSU - 2 x Western Digital Raptors Raid 0 - Swiftech Apogee XT Water Block - Swiftech MCP655 Pump - 120mm Quad Rad - Windows 7 - Ubuntu x64

5311Mhz Validation
 06/23/2010 10:16 PM

Author Icon
OC Maximus
Deprecated

Yeah, what PorscheRacer14 said

Phenom II 965BE @ 6.22GHz on LN2

06/25/2010 07:55 AM

Author Icon
NAVI_Z
Deprecated

Originally posted by: 383HEMI

Yeah, what PorscheRacer14 said

lolz.

ditto.:

Cpu-amd phenom 2 x4 965 be oc'd to 4ghz. ram-corsair dominator ddr3
1600mhz@9-9-9-24 3x2gigz chilled w a kingston hyper x ram cooler. grfx-ati hd 5870 xfx
triple x edition.mobo-asus m4a78T-E chipset790gx.hdd-wd velociraptor 300gig wd
cavair green 500gig,samsung spinpoint 250gig. cpu cooler-corsair H-50 hydro liquid cooler.
psu-kingwin 800w. case-NZXT temptest air flow king. os-win7 ultim 64bit.
 06/27/2010 12:30 AM

Author Icon
X-tremedreamer
Case Modder

Originally posted by: Helen K

Originally posted by: cvsi3

I would like to Thank AMD on behalf of The Raptor Pit for allowing the AMD Forum members to compete within The Forum Wars 2011. Glad to see that everything is coming together for you guys, and im really looking forward to competing with all of you. Alot of you I have done overclocking with in the various threads or over at the Pit, and here there are really good systems.

This years Forum Wars are planned to be the biggest yet, so far we have the largest amount of sponsors compared to the past, and I believe we have more participating forums thus far as well. I believe we are shooting for much more as well. So this year is gonna be alot of fun and a great competition.

If anyone has any questions about the actual competition, just let me know, and i will answer it asap.

me too

I would like to return that thanks to the Raptor Pit, and Ramo's patience in answering all my questions. We are really looking forward to competing as a Forum this year. It is a long road to get ready, but in the end I do believe that it will be worth it.

As Captain of Team Fusion I say thanks, to everyone that helped get this off the ground. From TRP, AMD, down to the players that want to join and play in the warz with us. With out them I would not have much of a team.

Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information