AMD Processors
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: AMD Team Fusion Rigs
Topic Summary: An Entrant video of all the rigs that will be participating in the Forum Warz!!
Created On: 01/09/2011 02:06 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/09/2011 02:06 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
X-tremedreamer
Case Modder

I know many of us are scrambling to get our rigs finalized by the due date, but I have always wanted to put together a video of all the rigs that we will be entering into the Forum Warz.

I am currently hammering out details as to where we can host our pics so more information will follow soon, but I recommend if you want your rigs in the Video to get some pic taken and ready!!!

-------------------------
 01/09/2011 05:17 PM

Author Icon
cvsi3
Elite

Just so you know X-treme, Raymo at TRP usually does a video of still pics at the end of the wars as well. But its a combination of all the different forums put together that wanted there pic in the video. I understand if you want one dedicated to the AMD forums, but just so you know they can be entered into our joint video as well.

Also, as far as storage goes, if your talking about something that hosts stills, then go to:

http://www.myalbumbank.com

Its owned and operated by one of our Admins at TRP, and its Free to use, no wierd popup advertisments and whatnot, just straight forward.

i7 2600K - Asus Maximus Extreme-Z - G.Skill DDR3 2133 CL9 - MSI 5870 - Corsair 1200w PSU - 2 x Western Digital Raptors Raid 0 - Swiftech Apogee XT Water Block - Swiftech MCP655 Pump - 120mm Quad Rad - Windows 7 - Ubuntu x64

5311Mhz Validation
 01/12/2011 09:50 AM

Author Icon
X-tremedreamer
Case Modder

Originally posted by: cvsi3

Just so you know X-treme, Raymo at TRP usually does a video of still pics at the end of the wars as well. But its a combination of all the different forums put together that wanted there pic in the video. I understand if you want one dedicated to the AMD forums, but just so you know they can be entered into our joint video as well.

Also, as far as storage goes, if your talking about something that hosts stills, then go to:

http://www.myalbumbank.com

Thanks for that info. It seems like I had more interest in this 6 months ago, and try as I might I cant seem to get people back around. If people do not start showing more interest I may just take the small few that are really looking forward to this and go join team TRP.

Its owned and operated by one of our Admins at TRP, and its Free to use, no wierd popup advertisments and whatnot, just straight forward.

01/12/2011 03:01 PM

Author Icon
cvsi3
Elite

Well if you are having an issue with getting more people just let me know, we always have room for more over at TRP. Either way we hope that everyone wants to be part of the wars.

i7 2600K - Asus Maximus Extreme-Z - G.Skill DDR3 2133 CL9 - MSI 5870 - Corsair 1200w PSU - 2 x Western Digital Raptors Raid 0 - Swiftech Apogee XT Water Block - Swiftech MCP655 Pump - 120mm Quad Rad - Windows 7 - Ubuntu x64

5311Mhz Validation
 01/13/2011 12:17 PM

Author Icon
X-tremedreamer
Case Modder

I was really hoping AMD forums would make a showing this year. However it is looking like we need some more experienced players here besides P'racer and myself....... I have a few that are still in, and many of us, myself included are in a scramble against time to get hardware together.............. I will for sure make a post at TRP if we decide to join ya.

Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information