CCC can be somewhat touchy with installing updates are replacing hardware. Your best bet is to do the following....
* Download and install Driver Sweeper
* Uninstall CCC (do not uninstall the USB 3.0 drivers or you will lose you keyboard and mouse control) In other words, don't do the uninstall all option, choose each component except USB 3.0
* Reboot your system into safe mode (should be F8 while starting)
* Run Driver sweeper and choose the Catalyst option
* Restart into your OS normally
* Install the new CCC software
* Give your system two to three reboots afterwards to make sure everything loads up properly and test CCC again.
The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.