Increase font size
Topic Title: I really need ur help with RAM overclockign guys
Topic Summary: 30 views no reply ? :(
Created On: 10/23/2011 11:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/23/2011 11:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
italianveins
B1FF

Guys first i want to apologize if i post this in a wrong Channel . . .

so my specs as you can see at the bottom of my post are still the same ... (updated)
my problem is ... i was having troubles getting blue screen different kinds when i was playing games ( but i think even without would give me bosd) i was at seven forums and they told me to update driver video sound and other stuff which i h ave done but still the same ... now i am still wondering ... before with Win xp i have overclock my ram from 1333 to 1600 MHZ without problems but now lately at win7 i have bosd like every 3H or lees or so ... and i run memtest86 and program found over 1000 erros on my ram ( i got 2 slots of 2gb each)

i updated my bios hoping to fix the problem and no luck . . . (latest version from msi official site)

now the settings i have on cell menu are FSB/DRAM Ratio i had it on 1:4 and Dram Voltage 1.651 i dont know if are correct ... but now i change them back to defautl just to see if i will get bosd again or if i run memtest to see if i get erros ...

what i am asking if there is someone here that tell me the right Voltages or settings for my ram so i can overclock and run smooth at 1600Mhz instead of 1333 ?

Thank you in adv i hope you understand what i am try to say !

have a nice day and thanks for your help 1

-------------------------
MSI890FXA-GD70 / Phenom 2 BE 965 x4 / Crosair Dominator 4GB 2x2GB / ATI 5770 Video Card / PSU 480W / 1HDD Sata 2 320 GB ! / CPU cooler >>> Arctic cooler 64 pro /1 dvd-W / win 7 Ultimate /

Edited: 10/24/2011 at 05:35 AM by italianveins
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information