Increase font size
Topic Title: Change Password???
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/15/2008 07:07 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/15/2008 07:07 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Mark7

Any attempt to change my password has no effect. The string of characters I was provided are unique, but hardly something that can be remembered.

What is the correct procedure to accomplish this task? I have tried various versions and combinations for a new password - but have had no success.
 12/16/2008 01:13 AM

Author Icon
Overmind
Assimilator

Strange; it should work with about anything that has enough characters (above 6 or 8 I think).

-------------------------

World's best Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge mod and Star Trek: Starfleet Command 3 mod: Overmind.ro
 12/16/2008 09:50 AM

Author Icon
MD - Moderator
Deployer of Mjölnir - House Keeping

Mark7 PM me what you want for a password and I'll see if I can fix it today.

MD

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.

Physics? Ha! This is clearly magic and devilry at work. Prepare firewood! We have witches to burn!

12/22/2008 05:10 AM

Author Icon
Anamika1

Originally posted by: Mark7

Any attempt to change my password has no effect. The string of characters I was provided are unique, but hardly something that can be remembered.

What is the correct procedure to accomplish this task? I have tried various versions and combinations for a new password - but have had no success.

Hello,
You want to change your login password. Right! simply go the my profile option after that profile have a option NEW PASSWORD. Change your password simply.

Thanks

NO ADVERTISING

Edited by Action Man
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information