Increase font size
Topic Title: contact a forum staff/mod
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/21/2011 01:04 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/21/2011 01:04 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
amdclock
Lurker

Hi,

Where or how can I contact a mod or forum staff member?

To ask for a topic clean-up and possible ban submission/request or whatever its called of a rather annoying and topic derailing forum member.

Thanks.
 09/22/2011 02:56 AM

Author Icon
action man

you can PM any forum moderator at any time if you have any forum related issues its why we are here.

-------------------------
The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.

Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?
 09/22/2011 03:56 PM

Author Icon
amdclock
Lurker

Thanks. Who moderates the "General Technology Chat". I haven't found any mods on there unfortunately. Usually it is always written down below the thread topic page but not in this case.
 09/22/2011 05:03 PM

Author Icon
Canis-X
The Frozen One

Originally posted by: action man

you can PM any forum moderator at any time if you have any forum related issues its why we are here. [IMG][/IMG]

I sent ya a PM about it. I know what he is referring to and furthermore, I agree!!

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
 09/23/2011 03:18 AM

Author Icon
action man

dealt with.

As for who moderates where, all the moderators can moderate any part of the forum. just pick one and send a PM with your issue and it will be responded to.

you can see who is on line at the bottom of the forum home page.

Cheers

A.M.

Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?
 09/23/2011 09:09 AM

Author Icon
Canis-X
The Frozen One

Thanks AM!!

Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information