Increase font size
Topic Title: Nice try, but
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/07/2003 03:48 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/07/2003 03:48 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
MSfree

I think, the software still needs some fine tuning:

The topic overview lacks the display auf the number of new topics the same holds for the thread views.
If possible, the number of posts within a topic should also display the number of unread messages. That makes life a lot easier when it comes to finding threads, that have new messages.

Pressing any topic's header always brings me to the first post of that thread, instaed of the first unread message
This is rather awkward and confusing at first.

The presentation of main topics is far too long. The whole thing should be redisigned to fit into a single screen (at least at 1280x1024 resolution) instead of having to scroll 3 pages up and down all the time.

Let me add, that I am also a member of www.athlon.de, so obviously I am comparing and from that point of perspective I found it rather difficult to find my way around. OK, I must admit, that this forum software is completely new to me and problems may resolve themselves, once getting used to it.

So keep up the good work.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information