Increase font size
Topic Title: The Board has become just too vast
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/10/2005 07:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/10/2005 07:24 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Max Axe

Well, ever since the segregation happend .. it has become too combersome to locate posts ... I mean I may know an answer to someones question about AMD 64 or XP procs or their boot or windows related issues .. but its just too tireing to look for posts to answer.

if the board was narrowd down just a little bit, maybe it would be a bit easier to locate such posts and help those ppl. What I see most of the time that ppl who stay at the desktop specs area... stay there and the ppl who are at processor specific area .. stay there ... even though they may know the answer to my question, dont come to know of it and vise-versa ... so if the board could be narrowd down a little bit. it would be really great for ppl asking questions and ppl who answer them.

-------------------------

Basically if you are getting a LCD, get one with a good contrast and brightness ration-->BVchurch @ Jan 30 2005, 12:53 PM
Why don't you post links rather than bossing people around.@Max Axe-->danm
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information