Increase font size
Topic Title: New user issues
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/03/2006 03:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/03/2006 03:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
hypno

There are a couple of things I've noticed but haven't found any answers to.

As a brand-spanking-new user, I see I have a little "Warn(0)" message, but there's no indication anywhere about what it is. Specifically, will it ever go away? Is it something only for new users? Exactly what does it mean? I assume somebody can give me warnings and I'll get banned if I get too many. But how many is too many? Am I on probation? For one week? One month? 100 posts?

Also, it appears that the site has a reputation system. That's great! But I can't seem to use it! I'd like to give rep to a couple of posters but can't figure out how. It doesn't appear to be documented. I can't seem to find any links to do it. Am I too stupid to use the website? Only moderators can give rep? Or is it another new user thing? How long do I have to wait? One week? One month?

It just seems like some of this stuff should be documented somewhere so a guy like me can find answers on his own without having to pester somebody with a million questions.

Other than that the board is great. Especially the posters.
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information