Increase font size
Topic Title: Eplanation of symbols and messages
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/21/2007 09:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/21/2007 09:18 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
don282

Hi all I am a new member as of last night and I now find that I have a no new message symbol but it has a small black dot in the centre and I cannot after 2 hours of searching find out what it means, all of the symbols appear at the bottom but none with the black dot. Also a couple of my posts have the word warn(0%) followed by 5 blocks. Can any one help, I don't know what I have done or how to fix it or where to find an explanation.
I don't know whether this is stopping me getting replies or what as I would like to get an answer to my last question. the title of the post is RAM SPEED.
Thanks.
 02/21/2007 11:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
TLH

A quick guide to the forum...

black dot in envelope = thread you have posted in

dark green envelope = thread you have yet to read

light green envelope = thread you have read

red envelope = hot topic

Warn (0%) means you've been a good lad.You should see that against all your posts only,not everyone elses.

Just keep using the forum and you'll soon get the hang of things and pick it up.Read the rules and use common sense and you'll fit in just fine.

-------------------------
The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.

1100t on M5A99x-EVO with 2x4gb and 6870 running Win7 on Force120 ssd in Corsair 600t cooled by H100. Folding for team 34106
Statistics
112018 users are registered to the AMD Processors forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

Contact AMD Terms and Conditions ©2007 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Privacy Trademark information