Topic Title: Crossfire Flickering/Vertical Rolling Issue
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2012 05:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2012 05:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
JBMcG
n00b

I've seen this posted all over the place and mainly called flickering or vertical rolling but I haven't found the specific issue I'm having with it.

I'm running crossfire HD 5770s in Windows 7 64-bit.  I have an issue where any game running in 1920x1080 will cause the screen to roll vertically on top of the normal screen beneath it.  This is only on that resolution and only with crossfire enabled and only in fullscreen. 

I've done pretty much every troubleshooting method I can find.  I switched bridges, downloaded profiles, cleaned out all my drivers and installed from scratch, used old drivers, etc. and can't seem to solve the problem.

05/29/2012 11:39 AM

Author Icon
Halberg
n00b

I`am running HD6950 in Crossfire and mine is flikking too after the latest update but until now only in World of tanks, but if i join op on my BF3 my FPS i down on 60-80 and not the best quality even that i have it on ultra high and by the way always have.

If eany of you have a solution please let me know, i hate playing in window mode

05/29/2012 02:57 PM

Author Icon
Halberg
n00b

I dont know how ore why it worked now but i cleaned out all my drivers og tok out my grafiks form the motherboard and put them in again but this time i switch places. I connectet the computer again and instaled the new drivers og it worked no issus at all

07/11/2012 07:01 PM

Author Icon
Berserkus
Peon

I have the same Problem with the Game "Dark Age of Camelot", it based on the NetImmerse Engine.
I use an Crossfire with two HD4850.

I hope you will update as soon as possible, the Crossfire Profiles. Or you give me an good Idea which game Profile is compatible with Dark Age of Camelot. I have tryed Rift.exe (same Engine, newer Version) but it dont solve the Problem.

Update:
Very good help in this official AMD Forum, about a Week no Answer.
Gratulation!

Edited: 07/13/2012 at 03:32 PM by Berserkus
 07/25/2012 07:19 PM

Author Icon
Berserkus
Peon

Now there are 14 Days without any reaction here!

This is a shame for AMD, sry but i am extremly annoyed/angry about this No Support Forum!

If you dont want to support the User you can also close the Forum.
Something I've never seen, in any Vendor Forums!
 07/25/2012 07:33 PM

Author Icon
RatsAss
Farming Materials

Settle down before you blow a gasket.

This is a user to user forum. If no one answers you thats how it goes.

If you want AMD to help,go here.

http://www.amdsurveys.com/se.ashx?s=5A1E27D20B2F3EC4

-------------------------

Gaming Rig
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD7-B3 F7 bios
i7- 2600k ,Cooler Master V6GT
2x4 gig G-Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1333
Asus GTX 680
Corsair TX 850W PSU
Creative X-FI Titanium Champion, Logitech Z-5500
Win 7 x64 Ultimate(SP1), Antec DF-85 case.

08/03/2012 01:35 PM

Author Icon
Russ@AMD
Forum Moderator

Originally posted by: Berserkus Now there are 14 Days without any reaction here! This is a shame for AMD, sry but i am extremly annoyed/angry about this No Support Forum! If you dont want to support the User you can also close the Forum. Something I've never seen, in any Vendor Forums!

In order for us to better understand your issue, please provide us with more information on your system specifications based on the AMD Forum FAQs as described:

AMD Forum FAQ

http://forums.amd.com/game/faq.cfm

If you prefer, you can call us directly for more detailed analysis of your issue.

AMD Global Technical Support

http://support.amd.com/us/contacts/Pages/global-technical-support.aspx

Regards,

Russ@AMD

-------------------------

AMD Customer Care

The information presented in this document is for informational purposes only and may contain technical inaccuracies, omissions or typographical errors. Links to third party sites are for convenience only, and no endorsement is implied

Statistics
84907 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.