after I upgraded my version of windows 8 "consumer preview" to "release" my video files contain errors began to play (plays the audio without the video)
My video card is ati radeon hd 5xxx
* After I change the windows version 8 was an update on the video card driver
* Are all video formats that can not play
* The youtube videos are in the green image (they return to normal if I disable acceleration hardwere)
* The driver version of the consumer preview version (18.104.22.168)
* The current version of the driver preview release (8.972.4.0)
does anyone know what I should do to correct this error?
If the problem is driver compatibility, there is a way for me to uninstall the updated driver for the preview release later install the preview version of consumer?
I appreciate any help now.