Topic Title: Radeon 7950 Can't Detect Mini-DP Monitor
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/05/2012 07:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/05/2012 07:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Bubnick
n00b

Hello all,

I am currently having a problem with my new MSI branded 7950 card. When I originally installed the card, drivers etc. I had no problem with having 3 monitors on the card at one time all detected. However, I recently moved my computer and had it connected up to a TV via HDMI for a bit with the DisplayPort monitor hooked up as well. When I went to move my PC back to my desk and attach all three monitors back up, it no longer detects the Mini-DisplayPort monitor.

I have tried multiple adapters, reinstalled drivers, different cables and monitor, all to no avail. Is there possible a setting or something along those lines that I am missing that disabled the DisplayPort?

I should add that the monitor isn't getting a check signal cable error showing up either on the screen, so it recognizes it is plugged in, but does not get any signal to be displayed.

I am currently using 3x Samsung SA300 monitors hooked up via a DVI, DVI-HDMI Cable and and DVI cable with a DVI-MiniDP adapter that is Active.

Statistics
84247 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.