The machine is a Dell Insipron 518 with dual core 2.8 GHZ processors and 4 GB of RAM. 500 GB of storage.
- ATI Radeon HD2600 PCI - dual DVI ports
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- nothing previously installed. Installed the Catalyst driver tool but is not installoing correctly. Doesn;t seem to show the right drivers in the list for ATI when looking at microsoft graphic card listing. Can you tell me what name I should be looking for and which driver file I should be using?
- Windows Vista 64-bit; Service Pack 1
- include details about additional operating systems also tested
- Simply can't get the graphics card to be seen in the device manager of the windows system.
Applications and Games
- Looking to play ARMA 2 and Skyrim
- include model, speed, number of cores (ex: AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Ed.)
- if any over-clocking is being done provide details about it (ex: multiplier, voltages, clock speeds, and the application used to over-clock)
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- include specific brand & model (ex: DELL U2411)
- include specifics about any cables, adapters, splitters, hubs, used
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- include the specific brand & model (ex: DELL XPS 8500, or ASUS M4A88TD-V)
Motherboard BIOS Version
- the BIOS version is displayed as soon as your system is powered on (ex: ASUS BIOS 1015)
System Memory Type & Amount
- include specific brand & model
- include specific brand & model with output wattage
- a link to the manufacturer’s product page with specifications, or a picture of the unit’s label is helpful
- include specifics about the harddrive(s) used (ex: SSD boot drive), # of case fans, optical drives installed, or any additional PCI, or PCIe devices installed
- include information about any system checks that have already been done to ensure the system is clean of viruses, spyware, etc..
- include information about any checks that have already been done to ensure hardware is not faulty. (ex: hardware swaps, Prime95 for CPU testing, Memtest86 for memory testing)