First off, this is my first post in the forum, so be cool if I forget anything
The Basic problem is: I am using 2 identical cards and 2 identical monitors (Hardware details below). A couple weeks ago I started up my computer but only one of the two monitors worked. Ever since, I am having this issue every time i start up my PC.
What I have tried so far:
- Changed cables ( using 2 HDMI cables)
- Set up the cables and monitor in any possible combination with the 2 cards
- updated the drivers
My current solution:
- I delete the drivers and re-install them (CCC 12.8 as of now) every time after start up.
XFX Radeon HD587X-ZNFC (2)
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
Current: 12.8 have been updating regularly since 2010
Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit SP1
- Intel Core i7 903 @ 2.80 GHz
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- Samsung P2370HD (2)
- HDMI cables goldplated (2)
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- Gigabyte X58-UDR3
System Memory Type & Amount
- Corsair 6Gb DDR3
- Corsair 1000w HX
- Avast AntiVirus System Checks
Thx in Advance!