My apologies in advance if this is the incorrect forum
I just installed a Radeon HD6450 1GB DDR3 on my
64 Bit Windows 7 machine. Just a basic HP slimline - nothing else extra.
I have 2 weird things happening:
1) The text in my web browser is a little fuzzy sometimes, until I mouse over it and then it cleans up.
2) I am getting a flickering line across the width of my screen, about 1/3 of the way down. It isn't constant. It happens every 10-20 seconds or so, flickers for a second and goes away.
Any ideas how to solve these problems? I don't even know where to start.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- HP s5220y
Power Supply- 300 watt
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- Samsung 2168W with VGA connector
Applications and Games
- basic usage - web browsing, Excel, etc.
- Pentium Dual-Core E5300 @2.60 GHz
- no modifications
System Memory Type & Amount
10:30 PM by