Saphire Radeon HD 7770
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Tested the original CD Drvier
-Downloaded the Catalyst Software Suite with .NET 4 Support 12.10 off AMD website.
-Also tried AMD Catalyst Aplication Profiles 12.10 CAP 1
-64-bit; Service Pack: Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601, etc..
- no other OS have been installed previously.
- The driver will crash partially or completely when playing Runescape on either Ogen GL, or Direct X display mode with High settings. It doesn't crash instantly, but will crash usualy after 5-20 minutes.
-My moniter goes black, and if it recovers from the crash, a message comes up saying Display Driver AMD has crashed and is now recovered. I can't click the message box to see more details as it goes away. Even if I manage to click it, it goes away.
- links to videos or pictures that may demonstrate your issue
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- N-Alvorix-RS880-uATX (Alvorix)
- DYNEX DX PS500W (500W PSU)
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- Rocketfish HDMI
Applications and Games
- HP p7-1044t, 2.90Ghz, AMD Phenom II x6 1065T
- no overclocking
Motherboard BIOS Version
-Date American Megatrends Inc. 6.07, 04/05/2011
System Memory Type & Amount
- 4x 4GB DDR3
- no additional hardware except for PSU
-Norton Anti-Virus (good)
-no hardware check for faults