Topic Title: Radeon AMD ATI 7870 Card is it killed?
Topic Summary: Driver issue / Graphical issue
Created On: 11/16/2012 03:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/16/2012 03:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Danziel
Peon

Hello, i have a problem with this AMD ATI 7870 card i have plugged in my computer.... it seems no drivers make any affect on my windows i can still move around stuff and see multi of the same window you know like when you don't have drivers installed..... well that's not the thing i fear at most but i still think it's odd since doesn't matter what driver i use still exist..... so then we have thoose squares..... yes squares when you hear that you might think graphic bug? idon't know but whenever i launch Windows just start the computer.... right before i get to login screen i see fast flash of 100's of squares popping up like it goes that fast i can't even get it on picture..... tryed. 
then when im on windows i open like "This computer" then i choose to close it same thing squares in the area where the Computer window was realy fast blink..... everytime i close something that pop up where my window is placed on my screen.... it's like yellow dark and very green dark colors on thoose squares looks odd.... 

Idon't have a clue what cause this and this problem also made Battlefield 3 "This Game has stopped working" once yesterday and fast blink of thoose squares........

Same comes to refreshing pages or surfing internet i still see thoose squares on loading spots....

Found a simillar video to my problem go ahead and watch to understand what the squares look like and imagine that when you shut down proccesses and other stuff everytime fast blink and on web in the loading spots .... Note..... my computer doesn't crash like he's do in the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWJGWJDqHOw

Edited: 11/16/2012 at 04:02 AM by Danziel
 11/16/2012 06:50 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Nichtswisser
Grinding Levels

Looks like faulty VRAM to me. RMA the card.

-------------------------

i5 2500k @ 4,2 GHz ][ ASUS P8P67 Pro ][ HD 5850 ][ 8GB Ram GEIL ][ ASUS Xonar DX

Statistics
86422 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.