Topic Title: Sapphire ATI RADEON 6770 HD Fan Problem
Topic Summary: Question aBout Electronic Behavior
Created On: 01/04/2013 12:12 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/04/2013 12:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
PhisX<->X3ENOF4GO
Peon

Greetings To all and Thanks for take your time to read and try to help me in this problem. even if you dont know what to do     .

The cooler of my Video Card Stop to work, the video card have one year and two months, i never OverClock it, i dont trust on this and my video card is Sacred.

The Warranty on Argentina dont exist, so i remove the cooler to see if i can clean it, is a termic Plastic Sealed Fan, cant touch any thing on it, i dont remove the case fan or any other thing, just the Fan.

My question is if the connector of the cooler to the bareboard  have some importan role in electronics comsumption, voltage regulation, voltage Stability, Discharges, is in a fase or any other thing that put my video card in risck for unplug this cooler and keep my video card cooled with regular coolers connected to PSU molex sending air to his heat dissipator in an Orkish Trash Kind of Cooling Atempt . . .  ^  ^

I wont change his Ofisial Heat Disipation for Other, the most cheap in Argentina have a value of 300 dollars for any in USA, so is really painfull for me.

and i spend on this video card, from my salary, an amount of 780 dollars for any salary in USA. took me 3 years of savings buy this card and after a year of gaming, animation and videos works this happend, i keep it clean and in a dry cool place, cooler a 70% in not Ultra setings or high Filters, just normal. Default Specs for games.

Thank you all for the help

-------------------------

If You cant Against Them . . Run . .

Some day you go to have your Revenge

Statistics
85549 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.