Topic Title: AMD Radeon HD7850 troubles
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/01/2013 12:32 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/01/2013 12:32 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Bendy
Peon

Hello,

Three months ago i bought a new graphic card Radeon HD 7850. It really wasn't cheap but for the three months, I really dont feel good about it. I played many games on full details, it worked very well with low temperatures.But I have few problems with it.

First thing: Screen flickering. Most of people has this problem and have to Overlock the graphic card to repair it. Can I ask, why dont AMD make anything to FIX this??? Mine flickering is only when i start playing any game. When on deskop its absolutely ok but after I launch for example Far Cry 3 or GTA 4 screen starts flickering

Second thing: MSI Cataclyst-  Absolutely no option, no profile setting just a create profile and choose profile. What is it for when i can't modify them???(Picture 1)

I tryied many tips and tricks to get a "normal" version of Cataclyst but non worked for me. Oh and i almost forgot. People try to modify their profiles in documents by editing them (Yes it is really so bad), but my xml files has no options inside. (Picture 2)

Third think: Trying to overclock the card at windows 8- I tryied to overclock the card to remove the flickering in many programs, but i didnt find one that will really work. They are not compatible with windows 8 or just show Errors and Errors and after fixing few of them it always shows MORE ERRORS.  For example MSI Afterburner. I installed the newest version, reinstaled graphic drivers, launched Afterburner and? It didnt find any card, so i can't modify anything or do anything. After 2 hours of searching and trying to fix that i gave up. (Picture 3).

So can you please help me to fix that flickering so I can use the card without headache? I spent tens of hours by working on it but I wasnt succesfull.  

Edited: 02/01/2013 at 01:57 PM by Bendy
Statistics
84200 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.