Topic Title: Radeon 7750 Dual Screen Issues
Topic Summary: Having Issues With Dual Screen on New Radeon
Created On: 02/24/2013 06:10 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/24/2013 06:10 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Boogiemanity
Peon

Hi Everyone, thanks in advance for your help and consideration.

I recently bought the Radeon R7750 Core Edition (crossfire Ready) card from Best buy. Along with that I bought a 21.5" LG monitor. I had a Dell monitor at home already and both work fine on the computer but I can not dual screen. I have updated every and all drivers. I have a Six Core AMD processor and everything works fine. So to the fine print. I have a splitter so my first try I had both hooked up to my card via DVI to VGA adaptor to my splitter which had both monitors on VGA cords. It pulled up both monitors but recognized both as the same monitor and wouldnt extend them. So I went to another resort and tried having my adaptor plugg in my Dell via VGA and hooked my LG in the second slot which is DVI. Now it doesnt pick up the monitor at all.

I have tried the below common fixes and searched the whole web.

I have installed every/all windows updates, Updated all my drivers, I do have Catalyst install and completely updated, both monitors have new cables and work fine, graphics card is clearly hooked up right.

Anymore info please ask and I will respond. I may not respond instantly about to head to walmart for a new desk. (10 minutes tops)

Thanks

Statistics
81140 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.