Hello to all
I would like to ask for help. Let me introduce my current setup:
- HD7970 refferance from ASUS
- x2 samsung BX2450 connected to both display ports ovet DP to HDMI cable (Eyefinity)
- samsung HDTV via Onkyo A/V receiver over HDMI (disabled, and can not be enabled for some reason)
Previously they were connected via:
- BX2450 over DVI to HDMI (Eyefinity)
- BX2450 over Display Port to DVI adapter and DVI to HDMI adapter (i know, had no other choice)(Eyefinity)
- HDTV via Onkyo A/V over HDMI cable (extended)
Now the actual problem. On current setup I can't enable HDTV and pull sound to Onkyo A/V. BX2450's are setup to Eyefinity as they were before. On previous setup I could add HDTV as extended and have sound over HDMI.
On current setup, HDTV can not be enabled at all, so ultimately I can not have sound via Onkyo A/V. I was able to setup Eyefinity OK. At the moment, sound is put through to primary BX2450, that is completly useless for me.
Do any one know what I'm doing wrong? Why on previous set up I could have sound over HDMI, but on new I can't?
Sorry for my English as I'm not native. Any help would be much appreciated!
All the best
Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, Asus Maximus V GENE, Asus HD7970 @ 1050MHz, x4 4GB Corsair Vengeance Red @ 2133MHz, OCZ SSD Vertex 4 and 3, Corsair H80i, Corsair AX850 850W, Lian-Li PC-60FNWX, NZXT HUE
06:10 PM by