Topic Title: Dual Display Problems
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/02/2013 12:21 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/02/2013 12:21 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
DSB
Peon

I just formated and reloaded everything on my comptuer, but the problem now is when i play a game, any game, i can no longer play a video on the other monitor. When i try it plays the other video VERY choppy, whether it is VLC playing, silverlight for netflix or windvd. Before my reinstall I could play multiple movies/shows and play game same time, never had ANY problems with that. I have a SabertoothZ77 motherboard, i7-3770k, 16g ram, radeon HD7970 GHz edition. It should have NOOOO problems going anything i ask of it. I have tried reinstalling the drivers for both motherboard and video card. Have wiped it again, and tried using only the drivers off of disks that came with it. Neither the originals, or the downloaded ones, or a combination of those drivers seems to solve the issue. I really do not understand what is different.Thank you very much for reading my long winded explanation, I appreciate any and all help you may have to offer.

-------------------------
 04/02/2013 11:28 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
DSB
Peon

Downloaded all updates available for windows and it works fine. Not sure what update did it, took a couple restarts and a couple update scans to get them all but it worked. Windows 8 must have had something to do with it.

-------------------------
Statistics
84310 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.