Topic Title: HD 5570 Issue
Topic Summary: Grainy / Blury Text & Backgrounds
Created On: 04/03/2013 03:02 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/03/2013 03:02 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
BearPup
Peon

I have an AMD ATI Radeon HD 5570 w/ 1 GB video RAM (DDR2) that was a used card that was put into my machine when my motherboard burned up and fried my existing video card. Complete specs follow at the bottom.The issue:   my graphics are a tad off - the background in windows are grainy, and the text is slightly blury. And that's with Anti-aliasing and graphics scaling turned "off". I did try to upgrade the video card to the HD 6670, but that was much worse, so much so that I uninstalled the card immediately and went back to my 5570 card.And while the 5570 card is substantially better than the 6670, it still has graininess showing in the background of windows, and there is some bluriness to text as well. So the question becomes, what else can I do to sharpen the graphics output / remove the graininess?System Specs:  Gigabyte 770TA U3 motherboard, with a quad core AMD Phenom II x945 CPU, 8 GB RAM. Running Windows 7, SP1, 64 Bit OS. Radeon HD 5570 graphics card with Driver 13-1 for Win 7, 64 Bit installed. Audio onboard video card. All BIOSs up-to-date.
Statistics
85573 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.