Topic Title: ASUS EAH 6770 (Radeon HD 6770) no working WLS with IE 10
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/11/2013 04:23 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/11/2013 04:23 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Uzivatel
Peon

After installation new IE v. 10 my Windows Live Services is no longer working. Micorosoft sais that is fault with some graphics cards. But how it seems it is not exatcly my problem, because my card is not in the list of cards mentioned and this fault was reported for KBxy actualization, but my fault persist after unistallization this KB actualization. Guy at Microsoft Community sais, that is caused by some graphics things in IE 10. So the fault is caused only on by IE 10. When I was installing the new beta drivers for GC, these services start working, but only till next restart (the instalation need no restart).This weekend I will try to reinstall the normal(non-beta) latest drivers a will see what is doing after reinstallation. Do you have any idea, how to fix it? Thanks you a lot.

04/13/2013 10:07 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Uzivatel
Peon

So after installation of regular driver the Windows Live Mail is working but only until restart. Same as for the beta drivers. Can you help me? Or does anybody knows when the new driver will be released and if this fault repair will be put in to them. Thank you.

Edited: 04/14/2013 at 06:56 AM by Uzivatel
Statistics
88784 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.