Topic Title: xfx 7770 dual screen problem
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/27/2013 10:23 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/27/2013 10:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
erecpr
Peon

Hello all,Im having a problem with my setup, im trying to use a second tv as a media center using my pc, it alls works good exept for the second display. I get like green dots flachings and sometimes purple ones around the images. I can fix the problem by  selecting the very lowest resolution but as this is a 32'' led tv, it just doesnt take all screen and it doesnt display right, i tested 2 tvs, an lcd and the led one with very similar results, in the lcd i could put it in 768 resolution and i would not get any greend stuff but in the led that ress doesnt work. Im using a 50ft hdmi cord that works good with other apliances, i also went ahead and added a hdmi repeater that didnt make any difference, tried a displayport to hdmi, dvi to hdmi and the hdmi alone and all is the same, ive tried reinstalling catalyst and i have latest drivers.first monitor is a toshiba led tv and it works good  the second is a westernd digital led tv both 32"http://s67.photobucket.com/user/erecpr/media/null_zps8c53260a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
 04/27/2013 11:12 PM

Author Icon
erecpr
Peon

i can only get it to display right without any grains or dots in 800x600 resolution
 05/04/2013 08:22 PM

Author Icon
erecpr
Peon

thanks 4 nothing, i have solved the issue.
Statistics
88746 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.