Topic Title: Whole Screen Wrapping Around Monitor Randomly
Topic Summary: My Screen wraps around monitor for some reason
Created On: 09/27/2013 01:42 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/27/2013 01:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Tigerfang
Peon

As the title suggests, occassionally and randomly, my entire monitor image will wrap around the screen so the edge of the screen appears about 1/3 of the way from the left side of the screen, most of the time one side of the wrap around goes fuzzy and the other side stays normalish, and also the mouse acts like there is no side of the screen and will pass around the side of the screen till it hits where the image edge should be, i have had it a few times in the past but it happened 3 times in 15 minutes today and only way to fix is to restart entire pc, it seems to be totally random and i cannot find any other occurences in similar circumstances via search engines, i cannot provide an image as its almost impossible to work the computer properly when this happens.

Any information at all to a likely cause would help

p.s. i recently reinstalled windows and it has happened on both installs, i have normalised all settings in the control center, and i have tried cleaning the card, i have also had this on multiple drivers, and last time i tried i could not install the new beta drivers, it says it all installs correctly except the actual drivers them selves.

Statistics
80937 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.