First, apologies for my English, which is not my native langage.
I just received a new computer with a Radeon HD 7950 3 Go, and I am encountering a graphics issue with games.
It is pretty difficult to describe so here is a link to screens taken from Rome II - Total war : http://postimg.org/image/pzjwjthhx/. I tried to modify the in-game settings as well as CCC, but so far I did not manage to solve the problem.
Thanks for your support.
- AMD Radeon HD 7950 3Go
- No over-clocking done
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- 13.9 Catalyst version
- Win 7 64-bit
- Rays appearing from the center of the screen, flashing unregularly (see http://postimg.org/image/pzjwjthhx/
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- MSI Z87-G43
- 550W Zalman ZM550-XG 80PLUS Gold
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- Iiyama Prolite E2209HDS
Applications and Games
- Rome II Total War and 3DMark
- Intel Core i7-4770K (3.5 GHz / 3.9 GHz Turbo - Cache 8 Mo)
-no overclocking done
Motherboard BIOS Version
- American Megatrends Inc. V1.3, 06/06/2013
System Memory Type & Amount
- GSKILL 2 x PC3-12800 - DDR3 1600 MHz
- Disk system SSD 120 Go SATA 6Gb/s
- Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 SATA 6Gb/s 1 To