Topic Title: Radeon HD6450 No display when connected to HDMI Matrix...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/10/2013 03:36 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/10/2013 03:36 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
rsullivan2704
Peon

Computer: Dell XPS8300

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

I have an HDMI 4 X 4 Matrix and I've connected the output from my HD6450 so I can split the signal to any of 4 display devices. This has worked well for almost a year. Then about a month ago, the displays went black when I selected the input connected to the HD6450. The message on the displays says "Not Supported" as opposed to "No Signal". 

If I connect another display to the vga port on the card, there is no signal output to either port. However, when I disconnect the hdmi, then the video is output to the vga port. 

If I connect the HDMI output from the card directly to a display it works as expected.

I've contacted the manufacturer of the matrix, and they think this may have something to do with HDCP, but I'm not sure what would have caused the sudden change. As I mention above, this has been working flawlessly for almost a year. I checked the driver for the card and it is from December of 2012 so it couldn't have been a driver update.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Thanks is advance!

Statistics
88873 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.