Topic Title: Gigabyte R9 280x OC issue...
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/25/2013 11:30 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/25/2013 11:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
koala.bear22
Peon

every game i have tried so far with or without Vsync enabled  / disabled i have a line or "stutter effect" appearing everytime movment happens just 1 inch below the very top edge screen from left to right horizontally across the whole screen ( one line spliting the screen seems like a stutter or no v-sync enabled). I tried various games and various video settings from low to ultra on each game with the same problem.. I just upgraded this video card from my GTX 560ti 448Core i recently played all these games before switching to the AMD card and this did not happen on the Nvidia card.

Games i tested

Batman Arkham City
The Elder scrolls V: Skyrim
Blacklight: Retribution
Splintercell Blacklist

I also tried the Batman Benchmark and
Heaven benchmark ( free utility tool )

I have the newest catalyst driver as i just installed teh card today.

computer info if needed..

CPU- i5 750 2.76 GHZ ( 4 core )

24" Benq XL 120 Hz Gaming monitor

12GB DDR3 mem

SSD Crucial 240GB HDD

HX750 Watt corsair PS

Windows 7 64bit Ultimate eddition

P.S tried to take screen shots does not appear on the image after it has been taken

Update;

Problem Solved.. I had my 47" LG 1080p LED HDTV Hooked up simultaneously with the monitor meaning  the HDMi Hooked up to the TV and the Monitor hooked up via DVi on the card. When i removed the HDMi from the card it went away.. I still think this is an issue.. how can i solve this.. I sometimes play on my TV and sometimes on my monitor, only the monitor has this problems with the "stuttter effect" even at 100-120 Hz. I run dual screens on windows setting so i can quickly without a hassel switch from TV to monitor if need be. the Nvidia GTX 560ti didnt have any issues with this. Any help appreciated. I have attached a screen shot where the line would be its is very thin and not *red* in color that just to show where i see the "stutter" effect its edge to edge while moving like the red line shown in the screen shot.

http://i.imgur.com/SddMa4s.jpg

Edited: 10/26/2013 at 01:33 PM by koala.bear22
Statistics
84967 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.