Topic Title: Help with XFX R7770
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/01/2013 09:46 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/01/2013 09:46 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
KiloWolf
Peon

Hello, I need some help with something. I bought from best buy a XFX R7770 Ultra Overclock edition and when I put it in my computer the first problem I had was that the CD doesn't work on windows 8, and after somehow running the cd in compatibility mode with windows xp I ran into the unsigned driver problem. I have this setup AMD A6-3620, 8gb RAM 1333mh, AMD XFX radeon R7770 and all on a Acer Aparker motherboard that I can't find a single bit of info about. I'm using the AMD vision controle center and now after all this the vision center will not open. I can't find the drivers for this card and I had to refreash my computer after installing the CCC because everything was capping out a 15fps. I just need some help fixing all this. It will not let me upload any screenshots for you to see so yeah.

-------------------------
~Life it too short not to frag!~ Kilo
 11/01/2013 09:50 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
KiloWolf
Peon

Sorry, also to note I was running a PNY GTX650 befor this and I did uninstall not only the drivers and software but everything even the game demos that came with it

-------------------------
~Life it too short not to frag!~ Kilo
Statistics
87438 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.