Topic Title: Help for a complete novice
Topic Summary: Graphics Issues
Created On: 01/29/2014 08:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/29/2014 08:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Roya_Naga
Peon

Hello! Recently I installed an  AMD Radeon HD 7850 1024MB on my computer (AMD has well, Dual Core) which has been giving my problems, first of all I used to have a Nvidia on that computer and most things run without problems, so! I wanted a better card (The Nvidia was a cheap on so I could play some basic games without problems, like let's say Left 4 dead) and then I had enough I moved in to this new card.

First of all I unistalled the drivers of the previous card, installed the new card and when I installed the new one proceed to use the CD/DVD that came with it to install what I suppose was the new drivers, the new drivers.

I got from that the following:

AMD Catalyst Install Manager

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributale

Microsft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) 

I assumed that those were the drivers of the card, I don't actually know if I got them right (Like I say, I'm a novice to this) and since then I been having the following problems:

Flashing black screens that happen randomly and last 2 or 3 seconds, same has this guy: http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=440&threadid=171277&enterthread=y

And blurry text and low graphics when playing certain videos which I didn't had before with my previous video card.

Statistics
84710 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.