On my Video card page it says this:
ASUS VGA Card UEFI VBIOS update tool
1. This tool only support ASUS MB with UEFI BIOS.
2. Update your ASUS VGA card's VBIOS from legacy VBIOS to UEFI VBIOS.
3. The tool can only be used under Vista, Win7, Win8.
4. The update processing is irreversible.(You cannot use legacy VBIOS any longer).
5. The old legacy VBIOS update on our website cannot be used any longer.
What, if any, is there a use or reason i would want to update my vbios to UEFI mode? My motherboard is an UEFI board by ASUS as well, the Crosshair V Formula -Z.
Thanks for any info on this.