Topic Title: Very strange display error.
Topic Summary: I need help fixing some strange display errors I have.
Created On: 02/13/2014 06:05 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/13/2014 06:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
zarkov1196
Peon

Whilst playing DotA earlier, i experienced a very strage error, from which my computer has not recovered. Basically, halfway through a match a vertical line appeared in the middle of my screen. Everything got shifted to the left side of this line, and everything which would normally have been "pushed" of the left hand side onto another monitor, instead appeared on the right hand side of the vertical line. This happened on both of my monitors, so everything was technically on the correct screen, but in the wrong place. I could stil hear sound for around one minute, then my PC crashed, and I did a hard reset. Now that I've restarted it in safe mode, there are strange green and pink visual artefacts all over the screen in lines, but aside from that, everything else seems fine. Any help towards troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated.

Computer spec: Intel i5-2500k processor

RADEON HD 6870 Graphics

MSI motherboard (cant remember exact spec)

4GB RAM

One 32' Phillips TV & 1 17 inch ASUS monitor.

Any additional information such as crash logs will be provided if necessary. Thanks in advance for any and all help given.

Statistics
84294 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.