Topic Title: Radeon R9 270
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/24/2014 05:42 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/24/2014 05:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
dexbg
Peon

Hello i have problem with my new graphic card after i start my pc and install the latest driver in my Device manager show one strange Multimedia Controller without a driver so i decide it was from the driver and i download and install the beta one it was the same resultat after this the AMD Catalyst start showing some error and dont detect my video card when i right-click on the catalyst icon in the device manager i see my video card with the MS Driver and i have to reinstall the driver again to detect the video card again and "start working".....!>...

i don't know where is the problem anymore first time buying Radeon and all this problems is new to me do i have to return my video card and ask for new one ????

03/24/2014 07:42 AM

Author Icon
xartemporas
Peon

It maybe AMD high definition audio controller..Just do some things before you ask for a new card, It is probably ok. What card did you have before in your system? maybe you have a conflict with drivers. Try making a clean uninstall/install of drivers.

Download display driver uninstaller: http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/display_driver_uninstaller_download.html 

Follow steps exactly. I hope this helps.

03/24/2014 08:34 AM

Author Icon
dexbg
Peon

i did this already my old GPU was GF8800GT

it's strange after Shutdown the PC in the next day there was no Video driver and the catalyst was still there i see my R9 with MS Driver not with the driver i installed the previous day and the only way to fix this was to reinstall the driver so strange

anyway Thanks for the suggestion

03/24/2014 08:39 AM

Author Icon
xartemporas
Peon

nothing.. Strange I agree.. Happy to hear that you fixed your issue anyway

Statistics
84661 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.