Couple of things to try....
Stage 0 (optional). Turn off PC, pull power cord or switch off at PSU. Pull GPU card, reseat it, ensure power plugs all currently inserted....
1. Remove current AMD driver through add/remove. Reboot
2. Download from AMD the ATI clean utility. Ensure your not using other AMD drivers e.g. m/b, chipset etc. OK if Intel - run this. Reboot.
3. If you want to make 110% sure you got all the drivers - go into safe mode with networking and run driver cleaner or similar to remove anything AMD ati left over. reboot (normal windows)
4. Go into device manager. Select graphics card - delete.
5. Go into device manager - Discover missing devices.
6. Install latest 14.3 beta drivers.
7. Do not enable AMD overdrive.
8. Downlaod your GPU manufactures 'tweak tool' for mine (Gigabyte) it's OC_GURU. Ensure you run to keep fans in check with temp
Hopefully that will fix your issue....
Had exactly the same issues......
If the above does not fix the issue then .....
1. Try testing memory with memtest86+ just to ensure RAM is OK.
2. Check PSU can deliver the right power levels - might need to get a new one
3. Run a Temp tool such as RealTemp (TechPowerUP), make sure GPU and CPU temps are reasonable. If not invest in better cooling or a better case.
09:12 AM by