I am currently using XFX HD7950 DD. Ever since the day I put it in my PC, I have been getting many performance issues with my card. The issues are not game specific. There are frame rate drops for 10s or so and these drops keep on repeating after intervals of about 20s or so making my gaming experience quite unpleasant to say the least. My temps are quite low (about 60-70 degree Celcius). Here's some screen shots:-http://imgur.com/594A87i,eqsXHVh,ImjanaL,vLIT2u5,58KQNaF,26ifm3e,O2ACN71,5tuMv4s,XsuaatC#3
Though I am only showing screen shots of only Battlefield 4, this problem persists in all games I play (even much older games like Fallout3 , Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim, Crysis and even Call of Duty).
I have used a wide variety of fixes such as BIOS resetting, placing card in different PCIe slots etc. Here's a screenshot of GPU-Z:-http://gpuz.techpowerup.com/14/04/03/8z3.png
My Hardware specs are as follows:-
1. CPU:-AMD FX 8320 @ 3.5Ghz
2. Processor Cooler:-Cooler Master Hypere 212X Cooler
3. HDD:-WD Caviar Blue 500GB(WD5000AAKX)
4. RAM:- 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1333MHz(CMV4GX3M1A1333C9)
5. PSU:-Corsair VS650 650Watt PSU
6. GPU:- XFX ATI Radeon R7950 3GB DDR5 Double Dissipation Graphics Card.
7. Motherboard:-ASRock 970 Extreme4
8. Cabinet:-Cooler Master HAF 912
I really hope you guys could help me as I only have a few months of warranty left. And for the record, this problem has been prevalent since Day 1. I am currently using the Catalyst 14.3 Beta. I have tried a variety of drivers starting from Betas to WHQL version but to no avail.
Thanks for your time and sorry for the long post. Goodbye!