Topic Title: Possibly Drivers/Hardware problem
Topic Summary: BSOD for like 2 to 3 times at the start of the day
Created On: 04/25/2014 08:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/25/2014 08:37 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Kaitto
Peon

Well then, this problem has been plaguing me for a while now, for almost a year but usualy when it happens, it only occurs for 3 or 4 days, then it dissapears, also updating my ATI drivers also helped. But now, it's everyday I turn on my Computer, "The display driver has timed out and failed to reset" "The display driver was stuck on an infinite loop", sometimes it will succeed on resetting just freezing for a few seconds and returning to normal, then it stays well for the rest of the day. What I don't get is, why does it only happens when I reboot the PC? Is the problem also from the RAM? Any help would be nice, since this is starting to become a frustrating problem

04/27/2014 07:45 AM

Author Icon
Kaitto
Peon

bump

04/27/2014 11:01 AM

Author Icon
okin
Peon

Hello,

since I installed the latest graphics drivers (24/04/2014)for my Matrix rog hd 7970 3gb when I restart the PC the colors become a faded red one, I tried a clean driver with the application of AMD but nothing to do. Intrigued by this problem I changed the resolution from 1080p to 1080i and everything returned to normal, then are passed back to 1080p and all normal colors have remained normal, but when I restart or turn off the PC occurs again the same problem and each time i have to rerun this operation to bring back the normal colors. Please if I would be able to help me solve this little problem, thanks in advance for the help.

04/29/2014 03:03 PM

Author Icon
Kaitto
Peon

Bump

Statistics
86659 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.