I have some issues with flickering on one screen when I connect two displays. Details below. Thanks for your assistance!
- PowerColor Radeon R9 280x TurboDuo
- No over-clocking has been done
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Catalyst 14.3
- Driver 13.301
- Also tried the previous one that I updated from today
- Win7 64bit
- When I have two screens connected, one through HDMI (LG Smart TV 50") and one through DVI (DELL U2312HM) I get flickering in the bottom if the Dell screen. More exactly it only is the area that covers the Start Menu. Separately the screens and outputs work fine, it is just when both are jacked in at the same time.
- include specifics on symptoms, and steps to reproduce the issue
- describe in detail the issue experienced
- for 3D Games, please include details of your in-game graphics settings (ex: Anti-Aliasing, VSync, etc..)
- links to videos or pictures that may demonstrate your issue
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- ASUS H81-PLUS
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- DELL U2312HM
- LG Smart TV 50"
- include specifics about any cables, adapters, splitters, hubs, used
- Intel i5-4760K
Motherboard BIOS Version
- ALASKA - 1072009 BIOS Date: 09/03/13 Ver: 06.01
System Memory Type & Amount
- Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB 1600 MHz