- GIGABYTE R7260X GV-R726XWF2-2GD
- I did not overclock it.
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- Catalyst version 14.4 and 13.x. I don't know the specific driver numbers. I bought the card a month ago and it would be whatever drivers have been the latest Beta and stable during this time frame.
- Win7 64 SP 1
- When I boot my computer the cursor for the main(middle/2) monitor is giant. It appears 10x the size as I want and as the cursor size on the left/right monitor.
- I can put the computer into sleep mode and then bring it out immediately and the cursor is back to normal. This is getting irritating, and I would like to stop having to put my computer immediately into sleep mode every reboot.
- As a side note, I can't play games on fullscreen without any game overriding the settings I set inside of AMD Catalyst Control Center.
- Example: I set my brightness to 37 and Gamma to 1.05 and I load Diablo 3 in fullscreen mode. It resets the brightness back to the default value pre-catalyst control center editing.
- If I keep D3 in Windowed fullscreen it will stay at the desired brightness.
- However, the graphics card can't handle certain games like D3 to perfection unless in Fullscreen. There is screen tearing and all sorts of business in high requirement areas.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- MSI MS-7693
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
1. DELL SR2320L
2. Samsung SyncMaster P2570HD
3. Gateway flatscreen that apparently does not want me to know what it is.
- Layed out in this order: 3 2 1
- Screen 1 is directly connected via HDMI.
- Screen 2 is using an HDMI->DVI adapter on the bottom DVI
- Screen 3 is using a VGA->DVI adapter on the top DVI
Applications and Games
- Windows 7
- If I play around with the mouse cursor settings like enabling a tail or shadows for the cursor, it will go away on the Desktop. As soon as I load Diablo 3, and other high graphics games the cursor blows up again in the game.
- AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.20Ghz
- Default settings
System Memory Type & Amount
- G.Skill RipJaw DDR3 2x4GB
- I have 2 PCI network cards installed. I do heavy home networking with streaming media in a few directions.
- The MOBO and graphics card are <3 mo old. Everything else is 4 years old.
- If it weren't for these problems, I would probably recommend an AMD card to others.