- VIDEO: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by AMD)
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- 4/17/2014 version 14.10.1006-140417a-171099C
- Catalyst Software Suite - 14.4 - 2014.0417.2226.38446
- 2D Driver 8.01.01.1390
- Direct3D 9.14.10.01029
- OpenGL 22.214.171.12474
- Bios 015.040.000.000
- Device 6810
- Vender 1002
- Subsystem ID 2336
- Subsystem Vender 148C
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
- I turn off my monitor at night. In the morning, I turn on the monitor and there is no video signal.
The PC is on and running. I can connect to the PC via an Apple TV or with an Explorer on the network.
The only thing that doesn't seem to work is the video.
I have turned off all hibernation.
I have set it so that the video is never turned off in the Power settings.
I have ensured that the keyboard and mouse are set as wake up devices.
Nothing seems to help.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE X79-UP4 ATX w/ Ultra Durable 5, GblAN, 4 GEn3 PCIe x16, 2 PCIe x1, 1 PCI
- POWERSUPPLY: 1,000 Watts - Corsair RM1000 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Fully Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
- ASUS PB278Q, HDMI cable
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4820K Quad-Core 3.70 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
Motherboard BIOS Version
- American Megatrends Inc F4, 9/5/2013
System Memory Type & Amount
- MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1866MHz Quad Channel Memory (ADATA XPG V2)
- HDD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD - 540MB/s Read & 520MB/s Write [+116] (Single Drive)