Topic Title: Performance Issues
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/22/2014 01:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/22/2014 01:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Megakill
Peon

It's possible I should be wasting my time to report this! For I would that great engineers, owners and partners of AMD read this! I always used in my SIN computer manufacturer AMD and associates, less GPUs that were always Nvidea. Until the date of 06/09/12 that was when I bought my first Radeon GPU. An HD 6870 from XFX. Far superior to my previous board Nvidea, a Geforce 9800 GTX +. The date of my purchase I will never forget, because the next day 06/10/12 I made my first complaint about the board. However my complaint was direct with the producer of the game. I informed the production company was not adapting their games to the architecture of the Radeon cards. Requested support and even today I have unresolved issues. The big issue is that my previous video card which was the Nvidea even being much lower and almost 3 previous generations ran the game perfectly at 60 FPS. Thing my Radeon does to this day. Play the same game until today and has moments that the game crashes at 10 FPS. The producer of the game said that my card runs even in high performance with its settings to maximum. I feel that someone is lying to me.Or is the producer of this game not worrying about the owners of Radeon cards or own AMD is saying that the plates of them has more performance than it really has! I switched to the AMD boards, because when comparing with the Nvidea the AMD has a lot more power and technology. But in practice this superiority does not apply. At the time of running the games the AMD cards do not show your top potential. If I knew that before I would have stayed with my old card Nvidea. For even though she was weaker games worked better. The producer of games which I refer is Blizzard. Who happen to like a lot of their games. And the game I refer to is the Diblo 3. Inform you that has several other people having the same problem as me. And every day they complain in the game Forun this problem. But Blizzard has taken these complaints Forun, as if to hide something or imperdir claiming.So AMD expensive producers, engineers, owners and associates, the company is losing of you loyal customers. I do not know if because of the producers of games or for the account of the architecture of their boards. But there is something wrong that is a fact.

07/22/2014 03:46 PM

Author Icon
neo5555
Case Modder

Gotta love online translations !  lol

-------------------------

Pics of my rig
i7 4770k, custom water cooling, 8Gig Corsair Dom 2133 9-11-10-27, ASrock Z87 OC Formula, SilverStone ST-1500 PSU, Creative X-Fi Platinum, Logitech Z-5500D , 2xHIS 7970 CF, Asus VW246H Monitor, Win 7 64Bit HP, Corsair 800D Case

07/22/2014 05:50 PM

Author Icon
black_zion
80 Column Mind

nVidia The Way It's Meant To Be Played program, look it up, Activision/Blizzard is on the list.

-------------------------
AMD FX-8350 w/ Corsair H105, ASUS Sabertooth 990FX Gen3/R2, 8GiB G.SKILL DDR3-2133, XFX HD 7970, 512GB Vertex 4, 256GB Vector, 240GB Agility 3, Creative X-Fi Titanium w/ Creative Gigaworks S750, SeaSonic X750, Corsair C70, HP ZR2440w, Win 7 Ultimate x64
Statistics
89066 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.