Topic Title: What is when the graphiccard is going defect after the 6 month ?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/05/2014 05:53 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/05/2014 05:53 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
AMD_BSOD
Peon

AMD has not very stable hardware like we know.

Im a little bit confused about the fact when 6 month are over and the graphiccard is showing his defect someday, you have to buy a new graphiccard again for more than 300 Euro ?

Or is AMD repair it for free or less money ? Because 6 month is nothing for a new graphiccard that costs so much money.

That leads to another questions. How long should a graphiccard work ?

My graphiccard was defect when ive bought it. Is there any compensation i get because i have to wait 8-10 weeks until i get the graphiccard back ... bought, defect, back -> 8-10 weeks waiting -> dont know if the new / repaired one is functional.

Maybe its not a hardware defect. Maybe its AMD itself. (the drivers, because like we all know the drivers of AMD are very crappy)

It sounds for me unfair to buy a graphiccard and its defect on day0 and than wait 8-10 weeks and you have to buy a second one (already bought now) only to have a functional graphiccard these time. I already know this from a friend ... what a coincidence ... a AMD too. And he has waiting moth and bothered me non stop ^^ and after he get a functional graphiccard back, the graphiccard was old.

Edited: 08/05/2014 at 07:18 PM by AMD_BSOD
Statistics
85759 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.