Topic Title: Radeon HD 7850 1go
Topic Summary: big problem
Created On: 08/22/2014 08:46 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/22/2014 08:46 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
balor
Peon

I have the same computer for one year and a half. everything was fine, till january... as I was playing some game start to glitch - if I might say - lines of pixel start appearing in the screen. but it was only on a few game, never anywhere else. but two months ago the problem was just too big. as soon as I start a game -no mater wich one - the screen just went bersek with different style of pixel. I had to manualy reboot my computer, but even then It just get stuck on a nice pixelised blue screen. after a few visit to the computer's doctor, we passed the card on warranty. I just got back yesterday... guess what, as soon as i start a game - still don't mater which game - lines of pixel appears and the computer just froze on a pixelised screen. the really odd thing, is why I was waiting for the warranty, the shop lend me a spare one and I never had any problem with It! now I can't do nothing that involved graphic card. I'll try something before buying anything else...

Statistics
86367 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.