hi everyone, here is my problem, i hope you can help me or a developer fixes it.
- 5770 MSI HAWK
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
- 64-bit; Service Pack1 Windows 7
- since the first time running the game, it stutters on ubisoft logo for 2 or 3 seconds, every 2 seconds. but that's the minor part. the biggest problem is that this happens in-game. it isnt' random, seems like there are some actions that lead this to happen like, when sword stacks an enemy.- game is set as high as posible at 1080p, no antialiasing is permitted at that res.
i've posted my error on a forum and 5 users had exactly the same issue with a different game version.
- i will post a video later.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
- powercooler ps 500w
Applications and Games
- assassins creed 1
- director's cut edition gog.
- i5 2310
Motherboard BIOS Version
- U1b(UEFI BIOS)
System Memory Type & Amount
- 2x 4gb ddr3 patriot
- pretty sure system is clean of viruses.
- of course system hasn't any hardware problem, it's the only game with this error, i play bf3, crysis 2 and other much more demanding games.
thanks mates, i will appreciate your help.
alientorni from taringa!
03:33 PM by