Hello! I'm the new one here with my first post. I have bought ATI Radeon 5770 HD Series about 2 years ago and after many problems and many drivers' updates I'm so angry now so I registered here to ask you finally for solution of my problems. So now I'll try to describe the problems with my poor English.
This is list of problems -
1) Starting with DOTA 2 causes blackscreen,blinking leading to BSOD - First of all, I must know why, when I run Dota2 it does shows half of desktop and then starts to blinking into blackscreen, computer completely freezes, then blink off and unfreeze, showing aero desktop and in taskbar I see status that AMD Driver stopped working and was recovered. Then the process repeats about 10x times and then the computer goes into blue screen that does not automatically restart computer and stands frozen until I manually shutdown computer. It's broken as it does showing only half of bluescreen message (It's cut).
2) Running my own recorded videos causes blinking black screen - After I run my recorded video that was recorded by eg. Fraps, Camtasia, Cam Studio and many others, It's similar problem like with DOTA2 - black screen, blinks, freezes, unfreezes, shows message about recovering driver that stopped working, freezes, black screen however then ends by complete black screen and frozen (does not show bluescreen).
3) Running Torchlight 2, World Of Tanks, Unreal Tournament 3, Rainbow Six Vegas, Counter Strike Source causes problems described in 2).
4) And finally Old problem (this one was fixed) (Must include it here too) - All games + All youtube videos problems - This was fixed in previous driver updates and it was causing same problems like in 2) and 3). It was causing problem with every game I played and every video I watched. It was absolutely terrible and the computer was unstable and unusable. I couldn't post it here sooner as I figured out just today how to create new topic on this forum (Terrible to orientate here though).
Problems 1),2),3) are there with first driver update and are still there with newest 12.10 driver's version. I have tried 3x complete driver reinstalls and 2x OS reinstalls and still no solution. I've also tried edit all kinds of settings in Catalyst Control Center but It caused instant blue screen and/or blackscreen + freezing
Please I need your help people. I'm really nervous from these problems.
I can send latest minidump of BSOD that was caused today by DOTA2.
ATI Radeon HD 5700
AMD Catalyst Driver Version, and Driver History
Had all drivers. Now I'm on 12.10
64Bit Windows 7, Service Pack 1.
Motherboard or System Make & Model
I think It's GIGABYTE GBB35X Controller
Display Device(s) and Connection(s) Used
How can I determine these?
Applications and Games
Torchlight 2, World Of Tanks, Unreal Tournament 3, Rainbow Six Vegas, Counter Strike Source, Camtasia Studio, Fraps, Camstudio, DOTA2
Quad Core, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67 GHz, 2793 Mhz
Motherboard BIOS Version
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. F1, 4.8.2009, SMBIOS: 2.4
System Memory Type & Amount
- include specifics about the harddrive(s) used (ex: SSD boot drive), # of case fans, optical drives installed, or any additional PCI, or PCIe devices installed
My computer build is certified by IT professionals and shouldn't be anyhow conflict. It's everything caused by your graphics drivers.
I never had any virus, spyware or anything like that as I'm software professional, very careful and clever man. (System protected by newest AVG Internet Security, Malwarebytes, Performing daily full system scans
04:48 PM by