Topic Title: ATI TV streaming driver and the Realteck 8111e Gigabit nic onboard the GA-990FXA-UD3 board issue
Topic Summary: The ATI Hybrid TV card streaming driver sets up a conflict with the Realteck 8111e and it stops working...
Created On: 01/08/2013 02:15 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/08/2013 02:15 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Author Icon
Canis-X
Forum Moderator

Received a PM requesting help creating a thread.  Please respond to rblomeyer:

Originally posted by: rblomeyer

I joined in hopes that I could post information on a reproducable problem involving a bad interaction between the ATI TV streaming driver and the Realteck 8111e Gigabit nic onboard the GA-990FXA-UD3 board.

I'd hoped maybe I could find some help here. I've searched thoroughly on the internet and haven't found anything useful yet.

It's something I would think ATI should be able to fix on one of their next updates.

I bought a MyGICA PCIe Hybrid TV Card. The Realteck 8111e Gigabit nic on my GA-990FXA-UD3 GA-990FXA-UD3 installs and works.. untill I either install the MyGlica card's drivers or Windows does an update and loads a recommended media streaming driver for it.

The ATI Hybrid TV card streaming driver sets up a conflict with the Realteck 8111e and it stops working... except in Safe Mode with networking. It'll work there because the streaming driver doesn't load.

My Video card's a HIS Radeon 7750 with 1 mb ddr5 memory. It gets it's ATI driver when the Gigabyte AMD Chipset Driver v. 8.982 (include chipset \ sata raid driver) drivers load everything after Windows completes it's initial installation. Tne graphics card works fine whether the NIC works or doesn't.

-------------------------

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of Advanced Micro Devices or any of their affiliates.
Requiescat In Pace AMD Processor Forums | Member since: 1/19/2009 | Post count:
Please don't PM me with questions, instead create a thread so that everyone can assist and benefit from the knowledge provided. Thanks in advance!

Statistics
85711 users are registered to the AMD Support and Game forum.
There are currently 11 users logged in.

FuseTalk Hosting Executive Plan v3.2 - © 1999-2014 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.